Mason and Sullivan Plans

Discussion in 'Clock Construction' started by Dan MB, Mar 18, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dan MB

Dan MB Registered User

Jan 22, 2018
    Male
    Country Flag:
    I have a complete precut Mason and Sullivan Willard Tall Clock kit including movement and hardware but I don’t have the blueprints. My father started the kit but passed away before he could finish it. I think it’s F151. Any help finding the plans would be greatly appreciated. My email address is danbirk@gmail.com

2. Allan Wolff

Allan Wolff Moderator
    NAWCC Member

Mar 17, 2005
    Male
    Tulsa, OK
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Dan,
    Were you unable to contact Hank from this post ? He only posted one time so it might be best to use the email address he provided.
    Allan

3. Dan MB

Dan MB Registered User

Jan 22, 2018
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Thanks Allan. I’ve emailed him twice. Do you know of another way to reach him or any other ideas?

4. Silence Dogood

Silence Dogood New Member

Feb 17, 2019
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Hi everybody, I too am looking for a source for Mason & Sullivan Clock plans. In my case the Vienna Regulator. My brother received an assembled clock and I would like to replicate it for myself. Any and all thoughts are most welcome.

5. PatH

PatH National Program Chair
    NAWCC Fellow NAWCC Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Female
    Texas
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    They come up occasionally on that big online auction site, so failing all else, it might be a possibility. Good luck.