Mason and Sullivan Plans

Dan MB

Jan 22, 2018
Country
I have a complete precut Mason and Sullivan Willard Tall Clock kit including movement and hardware but I don’t have the blueprints. My father started the kit but passed away before he could finish it. I think it’s F151. Any help finding the plans would be greatly appreciated. My email address is danbirk@gmail.com

Allan Wolff

NAWCC Member
Mar 17, 2005
Tulsa, OK
Country
Region
Dan,
Were you unable to contact Hank from this post ? He only posted one time so it might be best to use the email address he provided.
Allan

Silence Dogood

New User
Feb 17, 2019
Country
Hi everybody, I too am looking for a source for Mason & Sullivan Clock plans. In my case the Vienna Regulator. My brother received an assembled clock and I would like to replicate it for myself. Any and all thoughts are most welcome.

PatH

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Dec 5, 2014
Texas
Country
Region
They come up occasionally on that big online auction site, so failing all else, it might be a possibility. Good luck.

Lee Loy

NAWCC Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi everybody, I too am looking for a source for Mason & Sullivan Clock plans. In my case the Vienna Regulator. My brother received an assembled clock and I would like to replicate it for myself. Any and all thoughts are most welcome.
Did you ever find a copy of the vienna regulator plans? I do have a set but I want to keep it. The oversized paper is too large to scan or copy on my office scanner but I might be able to take photos of it and send you the jpeg files.

Paul Arsenault

NAWCC Member
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
Country
Region
Did you ever find the plans for the Vienna Regulator? I built the same clock out of Cherry back in the 80's from the blueprint. let me know and ill look if i still have them. This is the one i made i gave it to my son.
[ATTACHREUSE vienna regulator.jpg ][/ATTACHREUSE]

Last edited:
Reactions: EscapeWheel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boriss_k
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-