Manufacturer & age help needed

Discussion in 'Your Newest Clock Acquisition' started by macaw, Mar 5, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. macaw

macaw Registered User

Jul 23, 2014
    I just got this today and need help with the maker and age, and any other info anyone has[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files: Download all post attachments

2. JTD

JTD Registered User

Sep 27, 2005
    The logo is that of Kraft-Behrens company, in Leipzig from 1891 to the early 1930s. I would estimate your clock dates from about 1900, but the style was produced over quite a long period of time and it could be somewhat earlier.

Hope this helps.

JTD

3. macaw

macaw Registered User

Jul 23, 2014
    Thanks JTD, that does help!

4. Tatyana

Tatyana Registered User

Jan 2, 2016
    Hi all!
    Kraft-Behrens company did not produce the movement itself. This movement is made by "Schlenker & Kienzle"in 1897.
    For comparison a pics of the movement with the logo "Schlenker & Kienzle" (front and back platinum).
    And 2 pics of movements with the brand Kraft-Behrens, these movements produced Mauthe.
    BR, Tatyana

Attached Files: Download all post attachments