• The Bulletins and Marts are again available online. The network connectivity problem has been fixed. Thank you all very much for your patience.

Making a Bezel

Weight Driven

May 24, 2004
Country
Anyone know of anyone who can make a bezel for an Angelus Chronograph(Chronodato)?

doug sinclair

Aug 27, 2000
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Region
I'm not familiar with that particular watch, so I have no idea whether producing a bezel such as you need would be within the capabilities of case repair shops. I quickly checked my guide, and I find that the Angelus chronos therein seem to have plain, snap-on type bezels. I see you are a member of NAWCC. Had you thought of looking under the "services" category in your Mart publication for the names of companies such as Wuischpard who specialize in case repairs? Let us know how you make out, please.

Weight Driven

May 24, 2004
Country
Hi Doug. I looked in the Mart but did not see that name. After your response I looked again and found them. They said they can make a bezel at a reasonable price. My watchmaker has the watch now but if makes no headway with his contact I will provide him with the one you gave me. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlb22
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-