Lux and Keebler clock book

Discussion in 'Horological Books' started by Andy Krietzer, Sep 15, 2002.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Andy Krietzer

Andy Krietzer Registered User

Feb 21, 2001
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I didn't know if we're "allowed" to do this or not, but I am looking for the book on the little Lux and Keebler clocks. I have heard there was a book, but have never seen a copy. Has anyone heard if there may be a new printing of the book available? Maybe whoever wrote it can print another run, I believe they would be popular.

Andy

2. Andy Krietzer

Andy Krietzer Registered User

Feb 21, 2001
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I didn't know if we're "allowed" to do this or not, but I am looking for the book on the little Lux and Keebler clocks. I have heard there was a book, but have never seen a copy. Has anyone heard if there may be a new printing of the book available? Maybe whoever wrote it can print another run, I believe they would be popular.

Andy

3. Mike Kearney

Mike Kearney Guest

Hi, Andy. Looking for books here is fine. Wasn't there a two part series on identifying Lux clocks in the Bulletin in the last year? I think it may have mentioned a new book. Does anyone else recall?

Regards,
    Mike

4. Mike Kearney

Mike Kearney Guest

Andy, I checked and it's the December 2000 and February 2001 issues of the NAWCC Bulletin that had the two- part article on Lux-Keebler Pendulete Clocks. Lots of great pictures, too. I can't seem to find the first part of the article right now, but the second mentions a book by Alice and Donald Nicholson, titled 'Novelty and Animated Pendulette Wall Clocks'.

Regards,
    Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike Kearney (edited 09-16-2002).]