• The online Bulletins and Mart and Highlights are currently unavailable due to a failure of a network piece of equipment. We are working to replace it and have the Online publications available as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Louisiana chapter in north Louisiana

wow

NAWCC Member
Jun 24, 2008
Pineville, La. (central La.)
Country
Region
I live in central Louisiana. There is only one active chapter in the state and it is in New Orleans. I live three hours away so it is too far to travel for meetings. I need a list of all members in my state so I can contact them and try to get a north/central chapter going. Where can I get such a list?
Thanks.
Will

FDelGreco

Moore NWCM Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2000
Novelty, OH
Country
Region
Will:

You can get that from the membership department at NAWCC. Tell them what you are going to do with the list. Otherwise, HQ is hesitant to give out members' personal information. Also, you might contact the chair of the chapter relations committee, Lu Sadowski (LBSadowski @aol.com), for assistance in forming a chapter. You'll need 25 signatures on a petition to start a chapter. Depending on how far you live from your state's borders, you might also consider finding members from surrounding states. Draw a circle around your location that represents perhaps a one hour drive from where you are.

Frank

Reactions: 179 and PatH

Rich Newman

Board Member
Director
NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Apr 6, 2005
Illinois
www.colonialwatches.com
Country
Region
Thanks Frank and all good guidance. Will has been in touch with head quarters and we are working together to send out a communication. You are also spot on regarding sharing of contact information which we do not do in-line with our privacy statements. However, communications are sent out (provided the purpose is NAWCC business) on be-half of local chapters from our systems at HQ, so no issue there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john33g
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-