• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

Lord Elgin Black Knight conical crystal

Duke Casaleiz

Mar 24, 2022
Country
Would any of you fine fellows out there know of a source where I could purchase a correct conical shaped crystal for my recently purchased Lord Elgin Black Knight wristwatch? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much, Duke

964FC5B8-0889-4004-8317-48E4FE97A891.jpeg

Dave T

NAWCC Member
Dec 8, 2011
NC
Country
Region
I see quite a few of these on ebay. Might be less costly to buy another watch!!

John Cote

Staff member
Director
NAWCC Member
Aug 26, 2000
Midwest USA
www.johncotephotography.com
Country
Region
I should (by the book) move this discussion to the "Watch Repair" or some other section but I am going to leave it here with the caveat that Duke may want to post it there too. I think a lot of people have these crystals but finding someone who will take the time to look through all of the cabinets may be difficult.

Duke Casaleiz

Mar 24, 2022
Country
I should (by the book) move this discussion to the "Watch Repair" or some other section but I am going to leave it here with the caveat that Duke may want to post it there too. I think a lot of people have these crystals but finding someone who will take the time to look through all of the cabinets may be difficult.
Thank you John. I just found one on Ebay and ordered it. Got lucky! Do not know how to remove this post, can you please advise. Thank you so much, Duke

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lurch
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent