• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Help Looking for vintage Seiko stems and crowns

Peter Canna

NAWCC Member
Jun 12, 2019
This is really a general question on how to find parts for vintage watches. In this case, I am specifically looking for stems and crowns for a few old Seiko 5's. It appears, in working condition, these may be acrually worth a few dollars. I have 2 Sportsmatics, ref 7619-9010 and 7619-7010. (These both have pushers to change the date - also needed.)

I also have a Seiko DX 6106-9000 that needs a stem and crown.

I'm relatively new to this so any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Grant Perry

Jun 5, 2002
Ottawa-Canada's Capital
Country
Region
Hi Peter,
I recently restored a 1967 Seiko Bellmatic and encountered problems locating an original replacement crown and stem.
I did find a nos crown on e-bay from a vendor in Asia. If your watches are a newer vintage you may have more luck than I did. Someone on this board provided me with the required part numbers which helped me search the parts out.
Good luck!
Grant

Peter Canna

NAWCC Member
Jun 12, 2019
Thanks Grant, hopefully someone will have the parts number. I'm sure that would help. I'll have to do a litle more digging to see what I can find.

Thanks again!

Peter

514 Poplar Street
Columbia, PA 17512

Phone: 717-684-8261

Contact the Webmaster for perceived copyright infringement (DMCA Registration Number 1010287).

Copyright © National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors Inc (A 501c3 non-profit corporation). All Rights Reserved.

The NAWCC is dedicated to providing association services, promoting interest in and encouraging the collecting of clocks and watches including disseminating knowledge of the same.