Looking for Seth Thomas Adamantine information

Discussion in 'Your Newest Clock Acquisition' started by ehunter78, Nov 27, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ehunter78

ehunter78 Registered User

Jul 3, 2016
    Male
    Museum gallery attendant and retail management
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I recently acquired this Seth Thomas Adamantine clock. I know that many of them have names. Does anyone have information regarding this particular model? I can't even locate another photo of a similar example in a Google search. These are the best images I have until it arrives later this week! Any help/information is much appreciated!

1.jpg 4.jpg 8.jpg

2. KyleG

KyleG Registered User

Nov 4, 2006
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hello,

I've just leafed through all 48 pages of Adamantine mantel clocks in Tran Ly's 3rd edition (Arlington Books.com) and don't see your clock listed. It may have been in Tran's earlier edition which someone with a copy could check. Sorry can't be of more help.

3. ehunter78

ehunter78 Registered User

Jul 3, 2016
    Male
    Museum gallery attendant and retail management
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thank you so much for taking the time to check through your books. I have a local friend who is a great clock researcher, and he was also unable to locate any information about this clock! If I find anything out, I'll pass it along. Once the clock is here, I'll better be able to assess its actual age and maybe fit it into the Adamantine timeline somewhere. Thanks again!