Looking for information on a Kienzle clock

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by pralay, Aug 12, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. pralay

pralay New Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Country Flag:
  2. JTD

JTD Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 27, 2005
    #2 JTD, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
    Welcome to the board.

Your clock is marked Kienzle, not Kieninger, so I think you may have mis-typed the heading to your post.

What did you want to know particularly? You know the maker and so you know it's German. As for the date, the Kienzle logo of this style was used after 1945, so I should think your clock probably dates from the 1950s.

Does that help?

JTD

3. pralay

pralay New Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Country Flag:
    #3 pralay, Aug 12, 2017
    Hi, thank you for the answer.
    But yes you are right i put the wrong name of it in.

I´m realy just trying to find out as much as i can. Curios about it since i have it but dont know to much about clocks to be able to find it out on my own. :)

Just getting the idea of when its made alone gives me something :)

Is there any way of getting a better date for it?

4. JTD

JTD Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 27, 2005
    #4 JTD, Aug 12, 2017
    Not really. There are no Kienzle records existing as far as I know. It is often very difficult to get exact dates for modern clocks since the same model was made over a number of years.

JTD