Looking for information about this Vacheron pocket watch 1850-1900

Discussion in 'European & Other Pocket Watches' started by mm1, Apr 27, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mm1

mm1 New Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Good morning gentlemen,
    I really need some experts on pocket watches. I'm trying to know as much as possible on this Vacheron for repair and look for some spare parts. I do not have much information on the clock because it is owned by my family for some time. I've got a catalog but I have not found this model, I hope you can help me. It must be at most of the 1900.

Sorry for my english!
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. tick talk

tick talk Registered User

Sep 16, 2008
    Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Sorry to inform you that your watch is not a genuine V&C, but one of many lower quality copies from the period. You will have to post movement pictures if you want more info, but its likely an anonymous Swiss bar caliber. Please don't sink much money into the repairs!