Looking for Clockmakers - Job Posting

Discussion in 'Clock Repair' started by Nick Hainis, Oct 30, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Nick Hainis

Nick Hainis Registered User
    NAWCC Business

Sep 6, 2019
    Hopefully this does not violate any of the forum rules.

I own a clock repair company located near Baltimore Maryland. I am currently looking to build a team of clockmakers. We have sufficient business to support at least one more full-time clockmaker if not two. Or, we have need for several part-time clockmakers. We handle all types of clocks from antique to modern however we would need the most help with clocks made before 1960. We have opportunities for a clockmaker to work here in our shop but we also have opportunities for remote clockmakers and could hand deliver or ship repair jobs if needed. Please reach out to me at marylandclockandwatch@gmail.com for more information. Thank you. Nick.

2. shutterbug

shutterbug Moderator
    NAWCC Member

Oct 19, 2005
    Male
    Self employed interpreter/clock repairer
    Iowa
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Or replies could be done through private messaging.

3. R&A

R&A Registered User

Oct 21, 2008
    Country Flag:
    This guy doesn't answer his Emails Who knows what he's up to

4. Dick C

Dick C Registered User

Oct 14, 2009
    Male
    Country Flag:
  5. kinsler33

kinsler33 Registered User

Aug 17, 2014
    Male
    Science teacher, writer
    Lancaster, Ohio, USA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    A team of clockmakers would be equivalent to a team of cats.

M Kinsler
    not much of a team player

Old Rivers and roughbarked like this.
  6. R&A

R&A Registered User

Oct 21, 2008
    Country Flag:
    Worked at a place that had 5 Didn't have a problem nor was there any cat like issues

7. Nick Hainis

Nick Hainis Registered User
    NAWCC Business

Sep 6, 2019
    Hey guys. My name is Jared and I am Nick's Operations Manager. I apologize for not responding to emails or messages. We were quite busy at the end of the week and we don't work on the weekends. I'll be sending out an email today to everyone we have received responses from.

M Kinsler - Perhaps "team" is the wrong word. That word suggests that clockmakers will be working directly with each other in a collaborative fashion. Most likely, clockmakers will not work with each other directly. Professional autonomy of our clockmakers is important to us if it is important to them. Hopefully that is helpful.