LINK to Online Catalog of NATIONAL WATCH & CLOCK LIBRARY

Discussion in 'Horological Books' started by Fortunat Mueller-Maerki, Jan 12, 2009.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Fortunat Mueller-Maerki

Fortunat Mueller-Maerki National Library Chair
    NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Life Member

Aug 25, 2000
    Male
    Horological Bibliographer -
    Sussex New Jersey USA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    #1 Fortunat Mueller-Maerki, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
    LINK to Online Catalog of the
    NATIONAL WATCH & CLOCK LIBRARY

Vistors to this website are invited to use the

ONLINE CATALOG

[click on link above]

where you can find information on over 10'000 horological books. Searchable by author, title and keyword. VCRs and DVDs are included in the main catalog.

Note that the periodicals collection, the catalog collection, the manuals collection, the clippings files (called Vertical files) and the volumninous archives collection is NOT part of the main catalog.

The online catalog will tell you if the library has multiple copies (they do for most common titles), which means NAWCC members can borrow the titel through the mail for a low postage cost.

2. John Hubby

John Hubby Principal Administrator
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Life Member

Sep 7, 2000
    The Woodlands, TX
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Marty and all, Fortunat has repaired the link. It now goes to the NAWCC Library page from which you can access all Library-related materials.

I'm removing the earlier messages regarding link problems, should there be a problem in future please send a PM directly to Fortunat.

3. Henry Ingenito

Henry Ingenito Registered User

Apr 26, 2016
    Hello Fortunate,

I was wondering if it is possible to access specific data sheets from the Library to get part numbers for watches I am working to restore? For example: I need to get the stem, sleeve and crown part numbers for a Waltham 1883/1902 PW OF 11j Sterling PS movement SN 11678350.
    Hank