• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

latest acquisition Schatz

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Nice clock, looks like your suspension spring is broke, not difficult to fix.

etmb61

NAWCC Member
Oct 25, 2010
Mascoutah, IL
Country
Region
Very nice! It's a model 1207 A. The pointer for the pendulum adjustment disk and the leveling feet were added c1954. Do you have the dome?

300779.jpg

Eric

Attachments

David Mac Farlane

Aug 4, 2016
Leven, Fife, Scotland
Country
Very nice! It's a model 1207 A. The pointer for the pendulum adjustment disk and the leveling feet were added c1954. Do you have the dome?

300779.jpg

Eric
Sorry, I was on holiday, I do have the dome, but it's got stress marks on the top, obviously had a bump, but I intended to renew it with a 'Cousins' Dome. Why do you ask - will I have difficulty?
Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:

etmb61

NAWCC Member
Oct 25, 2010
Mascoutah, IL
Country
Region
Just curious if it was complete. About half of mine were acquired without the dome, or the dome was damaged in shipment.

Eric

AndyDWA

Dec 26, 2013
Western Australia
Country
Region
Since this is a "standard" clock, you could possibly find a perfectly fitting dome in plastic or glass on a cheap quartz clock.

David Mac Farlane

Aug 4, 2016
Leven, Fife, Scotland
Country
Thanks, guys, I thought you might have hit me with an odd size or something - We have a dealer in UK called Cousins, who do clock parts, and they advertise glass domes, as well as complete suspension units - don't know if that'll be regarded as advertising, but they've been very good for me so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracy K
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Steven Thornberry