L&R Master Watch Cleaning Machine Wiring Diagram

Stephen Ray

Mar 11, 2010
Victoria
Country
Region
I have a very old L&R "Master" Watch Cleaning Machine. All of the wiring is corroded and should be replaced. It looks as though over the years cleaning solution has dripped down into the wires through the drying chamber causing the insulation to become brittle and the copper wire to corrode away.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the machine?

Attachments

Tinker Dwight

Oct 11, 2010
Calif. USA
Hi
The wiring can't be that complicated that you'd need a
diagram.
How about a picture of the bottom where the wires are?
Tinker Dwight

Stephen Ray

Mar 11, 2010
Victoria
Country
Region
Thanks Dave that helps and should get me by. My machine has a few other components that are part of the heater system. One that looks like it could be a resistor in addition to the heater resistor. Its a bit tough to trace the wires because they aren't as open on my machine. Also I can't move them without them breaking off so once I start I'm commited.

Steve

Al Schook

Mar 30, 2009
Michigan
Country
Region
Not for 'nuthin, but some older appliances used asbestos covered wires so if you see some of the insulation's insides look like it is light colored or start to flake off, you might want to take some precautions.

Gordon70

Jan 6, 2013
Does anyone have any photos or a wiring diagram for the National MK VR (Patent 780680)? Any help would be appreciated as I'm trying to rewire it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverstreak
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Rockford's early high grade movements by Greg Frauenhoff