Torsion Kundo

Paul Statham

Oct 22, 2020
Country
Region
Hi all i wonder if anyone can help me ,
i live in the UK and finally finished my Kundo (KO) clock and have somehow lost the two screws that hold the guard that helps protect the suspension spring,:rolleyes:
is it possible to buy these screws from somewhere i have looked on the web at different companies and ebay with no luck thank you

st3v3

Apr 7, 2015
Stevensville, Maryland
Country
Region
Hi all i wonder if anyone can help me ,
i live in the UK and finally finished my Kundo (KO) clock and have somehow lost the two screws that hold the guard that helps protect the suspension spring,:rolleyes:
is it possible to buy these screws from somewhere i have looked on the web at different companies and ebay with no luck thank you

Which guard is it? One has screws out to the side and one had 2 screws in the center that also have a small brass standoff washer?

Paul Statham

Oct 22, 2020
Country
Region
Which guard is it? One has screws out to the side and one had 2 screws in the center that also have a small brass standoff washer?
Hi st3v3 its the one that is out to the side really struggling to get hold of them thanks for your reply

IMG_20210414_085603005_HDR.jpg

st3v3

Apr 7, 2015
Stevensville, Maryland
Country
Region
Hi st3v3 its the one that is out to the side really struggling to get hold of them thanks for your reply

View attachment 649290
I have a couple of miniature bolts from a Kundo that had a metal suspension spring protector. The dimensions are:
Thread outside diameter = 1.65mm
Thread length from head = 3mm
Head diameter = 3mm
I attached a photo of one with a 20cent EURO coin for size comparison.
If this works for you send me your postal mailing address to: st3v3nd007 at gmail dot com and I will postal
mail to you for free. Hope it is the right miniature bolt.
Steve
Kundo bolt.jpg

Paul Statham

Oct 22, 2020
Country
Region
Thanks st3v3 for any trouble i have put you through i was outside cleaning out my shed and came across an old kundo i had for spares which i completely forgot about and guess what i found ! yep 2 screws that fit ,again thank you for your trouble and the offer to mail them its really appreciated all the best Paul

st3v3

Apr 7, 2015
Stevensville, Maryland
Country
Region
Thanks st3v3 for any trouble i have put you through i was outside cleaning out my shed and came across an old kundo i had for spares which i completely forgot about and guess what i found ! yep 2 screws that fit ,again thank you for your trouble and the offer to mail them its really appreciated all the best Paul
Great news that you found some. Not a problem for me to try and help someone out in this hobby/trade. I will just store these away for another day. Good luck with your Kundo.

Reactions: Paul Statham

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
che63
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Weekly News 7/7/19 by Tom McIntyre