Well this morning I set out to get the suspension spring done and installed. Laid everything out and took apart the top block, bottom block and removed the fork. Put new one in top block and secured it. Laid it on the diagram in the book, snipped off the excess, mounted bottom block and fork. Using part of KurtinSA
method of getting this back in, I locked pendulum into it's home. After getting the bottom block down into pendulum, I got fork positioned and screw into the top block. Now to put pin in bottom. Tried to lift spring and collar to put it in but no go. So looking at it, I could put pin in through the spring. Got it inserted just fine. Now to see if it is too long, unlocked pendulum and it was about 1/8" off the bottom in the centering cup. So far so good. I am now down to getting it to stay running. I only went about 1 turn when I started the video but as I am typing this, it is slowly coming to a stop. Will have to look in the book about getting in beat. If there is something that you all see, please let me know. I did not touch the adjustable pallet when I took this apart. It is set where my great uncle would have set it before we were given the clock.
I tried to video it, below, and tried to get escapement and pallet to be shown, hard to do on the phone LOL. So at least I have it back together and now it is just down to getting it to stay running. Oh, also I did not wind up the mainspring very much as it was said I think earlier in the thread that it didn't need to be fully wound to run a year.