KUNDO help needed

hopedragon

Nov 30, 2011
Country
Region
Im not sure ill have any luck with this..I have a kundu anniversay floral design that was given to me...I took it apart..checked out everything...The loose pin out the the saddle fell off? and there is a small gear fixed to a sleeve that slips over the pin for controlling the minute hand is broken..I tried to take pics but camera doesnt like it atm...Hopefully my description will point me in the right direction..I know i can buy a new pin..does anyone know where i can get this gear from...anyone have one around they are willing to give me?

hopedragon

Nov 30, 2011
Country
Region
hmmm ok gear arbor or cannon pinion.....seems there is alot of confusion of the two.....im not sure either..lol...which is which...is there a good diagram having the parts labeled somewhere? Should i just order a repair book for this one clock now? Thank you so much for all your help though:)

NECCnut

Dec 17, 2009
Greater Rockford area
www.sdfstudios.com
Country
Region
The first one is the "fork" that is supposed to have two tines and now one. It is a very common item and can be ordered from Horolovar, Timesavers, Merritts, etc. The other picture is the cannon pinion, and that may be a little harder to find. Perhaps Horolovar. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelly H
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller