ATO Kundo Kundo ATO Missing parts Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Electric Horology' started by rudiedog, Dec 25, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. rudiedog

rudiedog Registered User

Nov 12, 2013
    Male
    Illinois
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I got a Kundo electromagnetic clock for Christmas. Sadly, it is missing the bar that holds the suspension spring. Does anyone have that part:???: I found the suspension spring at Ronell's. At least I think it is the right one. It is for a #54 ATO. I have included pictures. Thanks!! :)

Ectromag clock 1.jpg Ectromag clock 2.jpg

2. etmb61

etmb61 Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Retired Avionics Technician
    Mascoutah, IL
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I think I have one of those, but I'm away from my parts today. Don't have a spare suspension though. Are you missing anything else?

Eric

3. rudiedog

rudiedog Registered User

Nov 12, 2013
    Male
    Illinois
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I don't think it is. This is my first eletromagnetic clock. I can order a suspension spring so that is no biggie. Down towards the bottom of the back, there is a screw with a spring on it. What is it for:???: It comes out just behind the weight on the pendulum but it doesn't seem to do anything or maybe something is missing:???: If you have that holder I am missing let me know how much you want for it.

4. etmb61

etmb61 Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Retired Avionics Technician
    Mascoutah, IL
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    The screw fits into a threaded hole in the pendulum to lock it in place for transport. If you raise the pendulum to it's "normal" centered position you should be able to see where the hole and screw line up. Just thread it in by hand.

Eric