Kienzle pendulum clock with plastic pendulum gears

T

techy6131

I have a Kienzle anniversay clock. The pendulum stopped moving (even
after changing the battery). I would like to get in contact with the company or a repair shop to repair it. Can you provide me with the contact information or a suggestion for fixing it?
Thanks

T

techy6131

after changing the battery). I would like to get in contact with the company or a repair shop to repair it. Can you provide me with the contact information or a suggestion for fixing it?
Thanks

T

techy6131

Thanks

T

techy6131

Thanks

burnz

Inactive User
Jan 24, 2006
Country
tech,
This is the watch repair section. You might be better served to place this in clock repair and 400 day clocks.

burnz

Inactive User
Jan 24, 2006
Country
tech,
This is the watch repair section. You might be better served to place this in clock repair and 400 day clocks.

doug sinclair

Aug 27, 2000
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Region
techy,

Welcome to the NAWCCMessage Board!

You have posted your query on the Watch Repair section of the Message Board. I have requested that the moderators move it to the 400-day clock forum where it is more likely to receive an answer. Once this has been done, I'll close the thread on this section of the board.

Anyone who might be inclined to reply to this question after this thread has been closed, please look for it on the 400-day clock board.

doug sinclair

Aug 27, 2000
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Region
techy,

Welcome to the NAWCCMessage Board!

You have posted your query on the Watch Repair section of the Message Board. I have requested that the moderators move it to the 400-day clock forum where it is more likely to receive an answer. Once this has been done, I'll close the thread on this section of the board.

Anyone who might be inclined to reply to this question after this thread has been closed, please look for it on the 400-day clock board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kawasemi
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
NAWCC Forums Rules by Steven Thornberry