Keeper of the Street Clock in Boston

Discussion in 'Tower, Monumental & Street Clocks' started by ElectricTime, Dec 10, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ElectricTime

ElectricTime Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 28, 2002
    Interesting article in the Boston Globe on the Keeper of a restored E. Howard Street clock in Boston.

Keeper.gif

2. PatH

PatH Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Female
    Texas
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thanks for sharing. Interesting that he took it on himself to raise the funds for restoration and now manually winds it every Sunday.

3. Mr. Time

Mr. Time Registered User

Feb 13, 2017
    TEXAS
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thank you so much for posting this article.

I love reading stories such as these. That is one fantastic looking clock, wish I could find one like it to have installed on my property!

Simply put, that clock is a combination of majestic, stunning and a beautiful work of art all rolled into one and commands, quality care, respect and attention.