• We are aware of the performance issues with the forum. These are due to problems with Comcast's shared lines in the Columbia, PA area. On December 15, we signed a contract to bring a dedicated fiber line to the forum servers. It should take somewhere between 30 and 90 days to install. Thank you for your patience.

K&D Inverto Deluxe--need picture of complete set

jboger

Jan 7, 2019
Country
I just got a K&D Deluxe Inverto staking set which I know is not complete. I'd like to see a picture of the complete system. I have the complete set of reamers and probably a nearly complete set of stumps. What I can't identify is the reamer holder. And I'd like to see a picture of, well, everything. And everything in the right place. all the sets I see on the Internet are incomplete, especially those on eBay. Does such a picture exist?

John

jboger

Jan 7, 2019
Country
That is an enormous help. I will organize my set as yours. And yes I do not have the reamer holder. But I do seem to have other things not original to this set. Not all the stakes for example are stamped K&D. gain, thanks. John

SamO66

NAWCC Member
Jun 8, 2013
Carmel, Me
Country
Joe, go to the next query down about a staking set. There are several sites listed to help answer your question, layouts & sizes are shown on those sites. Cheeahs Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Burns
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller