K&D Inverto 18 - how to tighten the table..?? **Disregard**

Bob Weit

Dec 30, 2020
Country
I had downloaded the K&D manual, and completely forgot that I had it...... Seems I need to tighten the bolt on the bottom to adjust the cam.. Off to go to that..........
Thanks anyway - you all stay safe and well !
~B
Hi all - I just got my hands on a rather complete Inverto 18 staking set. It needs some cleaning, but this newbie has never laid eyes on one before, other then watching various videos. From what I gather, the rear knob is used to secure the table in the desired position, however mine just spins and does nothing. It slips right out the back and the table post is then free to be pulled up/out as well.

I reviewed the various threads on this GREAT forum, and found a series of photos from another member's staking tool, which looks just like mine - no extra pieces/parts on the knob shaft or table post.... So, I am really thinking that it is completely user error on my part....

I would sincerely like some kind sole to take pity on my dumb butt and explain how this thing is supposed to snug up, or let me know what part/parts I may be missing.....
Thanks all - stay safe.
Bob

IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0211.JPG IMG_0212.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
che63
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit