Johnnie II does not like being ignored

Discussion in 'Member News and Views' started by dweiss17, Oct 21, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Old Timer NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    The other day, I was doing something at the computer and Johnnie strolls into the room wanting my attention. I am busy doing what I'm doing and pay her no attention. She stands up puts her front paws on my calf, still I pay her no attention...suddenly...I feel a pretty good "love bite" on my left arm...this cat who wants my attention knows how to get it...pronto.

While most humans think dogs are much smarter than cats...me included...cats at times will surprise you
    with their ingenuity. My little [lover] Johnnie II at times is smarter than I give her credit for.

Attached Files:

2. David S

David S Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Male
    Professional Engineer - Retired
    Brockville, On Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Dan I completely understand. We spend about 3 days at the RV park and lately have been leaving our cat at home. When we get home Zoie wants attention..or is she welcoming us home? Today I was on the phone and trying to type on the keyboard and she was determined to get on my desk, block the keyboard and make bread on my chest. I put her down and she got right back up. PRONTO indeed.

David

3. DJH584

DJH584 Newbie

Jun 21, 2013
    Coach Driver
    Clacton On Sea
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Dan

To me, that despite Johnnie II appears to have the right eye closed, that the left one is open and Johnnie II is looking at that plug and thinking, "If I pull that plug out of the socket, then the computer will go off and Dan will pay more attention to me!!!"

As always, my regards to you Dan

David