National Meeting 2019 Internet/Message Board Lounge

Discussion in 'NAWCC Events' started by Tom McIntyre, Mar 29, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I have been planning to organize an area at the Better Living Center to talk about the Message Board and the various other NAWCC services on the Internet.

The idea is to have a table or tables in a convenient location with Internet access and some volunteers who will man the area and answer questions about this site, access to the collections, interactions with FaceBook and other social media sites, etc. If you would like to participate, please chime in here (or just show up at the location we finally choose.)

Below is the map of the BLC. It is not completely to scale and there is lots of space at the bottom as well as Dunkin Donuts, a restaurant, etc. If we think we need more quiet, any of the corners of the room are also available.
    upload_2019-3-29_11-7-37.png

2. musicguy

musicguy Moderator
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Jan 12, 2017
    New York State
    Country Flag:
    RE: "If we think we need more quiet, any of the corners of the room are also available."

I would be willing to participate. I think a quiet area would be nice
    but if we want people to find the table(just like finding the Message board on the internet)
    we have to be in the middle of everything(easily found). That's why I think
    we should be part of the mart so everyone walks by the table.

Maybe if we have a sheet of paper to give out(maybe even a business card for the forum) that has the
    web address and some simple instructions to get started.

Rob