• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center will reopen starting Wednesday, January 6, 2021 as per Governor Wolf's reopening mandate.

National Meeting Internet/Message Board Lounge

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
I have been planning to organize an area at the Better Living Center to talk about the Message Board and the various other NAWCC services on the Internet.

The idea is to have a table or tables in a convenient location with Internet access and some volunteers who will man the area and answer questions about this site, access to the collections, interactions with FaceBook and other social media sites, etc. If you would like to participate, please chime in here (or just show up at the location we finally choose.)

Below is the map of the BLC. It is not completely to scale and there is lots of space at the bottom as well as Dunkin Donuts, a restaurant, etc. If we think we need more quiet, any of the corners of the room are also available.
upload_2019-3-29_11-7-37.png

musicguy

Staff member
NAWCC Member
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2017
New York State
Country
RE: "If we think we need more quiet, any of the corners of the room are also available."

I would be willing to participate. I think a quiet area would be nice
but if we want people to find the table(just like finding the Message board on the internet)
we have to be in the middle of everything(easily found). That's why I think
we should be part of the mart so everyone walks by the table.

Maybe if we have a sheet of paper to give out(maybe even a business card for the forum) that has the
web address and some simple instructions to get started.

Rob

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucky58
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit