• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Internet Advisory Committee 'Members'

kirxklox

Deceased
Dec 17, 2002
Dardanell, AR
www.kirxklox.com
Country
Region

dradage

Jan 13, 2007
Hi all:
It has been suggested that the chairs of all committees be invited to observe and if desired, participate in the IAC.
This could be very useful for committees such as the Program and education committees etc.
Oppinions please.
Dennis

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
I have no problem with committee chairs participating. With increasingly more of the committee activities directed toward the Internet, it seems appropriate to have their inputs.

Any who are users of the message board can notify the administrators to be added to this forum.

When the vBulletin software is in place, the IAC chair will be able to add users to the forum.

Ray Fanchamps

Deceased
Deceased
Aug 24, 2000
LLareggub
Country
Region
I have been asked to assist with administering the NAWCC Message Board and I am happy to do so.
This seems to put me in the "Supporters/Observers" group of the IAC. I will also be a contact if you need changes to your home here and for Message board related issues and development.
I am still getting up to speed in various areas but please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Best

Ray Fanchamps NAWCC Message Board Administrator.