• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

International Time Recorder Co. Autograph Recorder

Eire

Mar 19, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Country
Hi Guys,
i just got my hands on an ITR Autograph Recorder and I would love to find out more about it. There is a number, L2573 stamped on the clocking mechanism. There are also numbers on the clock itself, 100 on the top left and 30 in the centre.
it is in fairly good condition. The pendulum "stick" is broken and the bushes on the main spring/gears are badly worn. Other than that it's not too bad.
i would be grateful of any information you can give me.
Regards
PS. I am in Dublin, Ireland

harold bain

NAWCC Member
Deceased
Nov 4, 2002
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Hi Erie, welcome to the message board. Can you post some pictures of your clock? The numbers on the movement: 30 is the spring strength, .030", and 100 indicates a 50 tooth escapewheel, 100 beats per minute.

Eire

Mar 19, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Country
Hi Erie, welcome to the message board. Can you post some pictures of your clock? The numbers on the movement: 30 is the spring strength, .030", and 100 indicates a 50 tooth escapewheel, 100 beats per minute.
Hi Harold,
Hopefully these photos are attached.
Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chiuzo
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent