Ingraham Liberty Question 1

Discussion in 'Clock Case Restoration and Repair' started by wbranko, Jan 18, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. wbranko

wbranko Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    I am beginning the restoration of an Igraham (Adams) Liberty clock (see photo). It is in rough shape. There are what appears to be the remains of a label in the bottom corner of the base (inside the pendulum compartment). It was clearly a very bright shade of green, and I can see a design on the corner of it (see second photo).

My question: Does anyone have a photo of what this label actually looked like?

2. wbranko

wbranko Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    OK...here are the photos!

20190115_130650.jpg 20190118_103656.jpg

3. tracerjack

tracerjack Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Female
    Lodi, CA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    There are certainly many who should be able to help you with your questions, but I can’t help but wonder if you might get better response in one of the other forum sections. Some of the sections don’t see the same amount of views as others. Maybe the moderator could move it to “general clock discussions”, or one that with get more views? I visit this site everyday, but don’t often look at this particular “case restoration” section.

4. wbranko

wbranko Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Jack,

You were reading my mind. I have reposted these questions as you suggested!!