Ingraham Kitchen Shelf Clock

L

ladutka

I'll be in process of restoring an Ingraham Kitchen Shelf Clock with a interesting feature. It has a top part with an arch that resembles a bike chain gear (on the outer edge) over a six sided star (similar to a Star of David), sitting inside of a crescent with the points upward. If anybody has a diagram or a picture that I can use to determine the original pattern of the glass decal and the pendulum style so I can get the duplicate replacements. Any history available as well, I appreciate any help offered. Thanks. Les

L

ladutka

I'll be in process of restoring an Ingraham Kitchen Shelf Clock with a interesting feature. It has a top part with an arch that resembles a bike chain gear (on the outer edge) over a six sided star (similar to a Star of David), sitting inside of a crescent with the points upward. If anybody has a diagram or a picture that I can use to determine the original pattern of the glass decal and the pendulum style so I can get the duplicate replacements. Any history available as well, I appreciate any help offered. Thanks. Les

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

NAWCC Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolasMom23
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent