Indiana chapter 18 june 8, 2014 meeting

Discussion in 'Chapter News and Views' started by Brad Maisto, May 28, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Brad Maisto

Brad Maisto Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 1, 2000
    Male
    Chemist - Retired
    Grandview, IN
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Remaining Meeting Dates for 2014:

August 17, 2014

November 9, 2014

MINUTE HANDS MEETING

The Minute Hands will have a spring bulband plant exchange.
    SUNDAY June 8, 2014 MEETING
    The June 2014 meeting of the Indiana Chapter 18 will startat 9:00 a.m. (when the coffee anddonuts are ready) on Sunday, June 8th.The meeting will be at the Lawrence Parks Building at 5301 NorthFranklin Road.The meeting will begin with a Mart,which will last until about 11:30 a.m., at which time the club will have theclock/watch contests.

Chapter 18 Update:
    Joe Morgan has agreed to assume“President” duties for the local chapter starting in 2015.
    JUNE 8 Clock and Watch Contests
    Theclock contest category is for your best animal shaped clock and the watchcategory will be for the best cartoon character (Hop-Along Cassidy,Mickey-Mouse, King-Kong, etc.) watch.

2. Brad Maisto

NAWCC Member

Oct 1, 2000
    Male
    Chemist - Retired
    Grandview, IN
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I just wanted to report that we had a good turnout for the Chapter 18 meeting this morning. The four dozen donuts were consumed and the four "animal" shaped clocks were enjoyed by all with the "moving-eye"owl clock claiming first prize and entered by Joe Morgan. And also thanks to those members with the after-meeting clean up.
    Thanks, Brad Maisto

3. Brad Maisto

NAWCC Member

Oct 1, 2000
    Male
    Chemist - Retired
    Grandview, IN
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Not sure who will see this, but I was informed today that Joseph A. Jones passed away on 24-Jan-2020 in Chesterton, IN. His obituary can be found at www.ee-fh.com
    Joe sold me my first Elgin convertible that started my passion for this model Elgin. Joe knew a lot about watches and he will be sorely missed. My condolences go out to his family.
    Brad Maisto, Past President of Chapter 18, Indianapolis, IN