For those of you who were having issues connecting to the Forums, it turns out that our modem was not functioning properly. We have replaced it now and the connection to the Forums has been restored. Thank you for your patience.
Ricker's Extra, Bunn grade, 17 Jewel, #1,235,989 with an Illinois Dial, No hints to a location, but it might be SAMUEL FOSTER RICKER a jeweler in Emporia, Kansas. I also have the one made just before, #1,235,988, also a PL marked C. C. Wills, Pittsburgh PA
I don't think I've posted these before. I have five different 18s Model 1, 2, and/or 3 in various grades. All of them have Illinois dials, and I don't know anything about the history of the movement markings - I bought them because they had a characteristic that I liked):
1. Thos. Stephenson (M1 Miller #6208 - Early Private Label))
2. Chieftain (M1 Columbia #198604 - Cool Gilt Dmsk)
3. The Hub (M3 103 #203487 - Cool Nickle Dmsk, Jeweled Fifth Pinion)
4. Lightning Express (M2 Currier #306760 - Like the Name "Lightning Express!)
5. Queen (M1 Currier #359623 - "Killer Queen" Movement)