Identify clock

Paul Statham

Oct 22, 2020
Country
Region
Hi Trying to identify this mark for someone Does anybody have any ideas about who it is thanks

IMG_20220930_090046601.jpg

EscapeWheel

Mar 19, 2003
Country
Region
It's not your clock, but do you know what type of clock it is? Maybe post a picture? It might help in identifying it. It sure looks like (C?) & B to me.

Paul Statham

Oct 22, 2020
Country
Region
It's not your clock, but do you know what type of clock it is? Maybe post a picture? It might help in identifying it. It sure looks like (C?) & B to me.
Hi thanks for your reply EscapeWheel, unfortunately that's the only photo and information i have on the clock the guy is a conservator and that is the only photo he posted, i will ask him if he can send more information.

new2clocks

NAWCC Member
Apr 25, 2005
Pennsylvania
Country
Region
Hi thanks for your reply EscapeWheel, unfortunately that's the only photo and information i have on the clock the guy is a conservator and that is the only photo he posted, i will ask him if he can send more information.
Paul,

I assume the mark is located on the backplate. Please confirm.

Also, can you rotate the picture you have in the three other directions? I tried from my end but could not. As an alternative, perhaps a moderator can rotate the picture.

Regards.

Paul Statham

Oct 22, 2020
Country
Region
Paul,

I assume the mark is located on the backplate. Please confirm.

Also, can you rotate the picture you have in the three other directions? I tried from my end but could not. As an alternative, perhaps a moderator can rotate the picture.

Regards.
Someone has said it could be Gillet & Brand, now i look at it i can see how it looks like a G the line under the &, you can just make it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GallDG
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Watch Inspectors by Kent