I wrongly took two dials at the National mart in Louisville.

Discussion in 'Lost or Stolen Horological Items' started by Dr. Jon, Jul 27, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. Dr. Jon

Dr. Jon Registered User

Dec 14, 2001
    Last Friday I bought a watch dial at about 1 pm at the mart at the National at Louisville. I looked at one style but seleted another and had him put it ina pastic box to protect it.

This morning when I unpacked I found two boxes, one with the dial I picked and paid fr and a second box with two dials. one like my selection and the other like the one i first looked at and dealer told me was on his watch.

This was a cash transaction I did not get the dealer's name. If you recall selling a dial at about 1 pm Friday and are missing two dials PM me with your recollection so i can be sure I have the right person and I'll return your dials. IF you were there and sold a dial please check your inventory in case ou are not aware of my mistake.