• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

I don't know what the problem was...

Larry S

Oct 16, 2001
Region
but this is the screen I was getting all morning and this afternoon. Couldn't get anywhere. It seems to be working now.

http://www.soochx.org/images/nawcc.jpg

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
Staff member
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
Apparently the frazzus was befuzzled but is jim-cracky now.:confused:

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
It is still a little bonkers with the Member Login behaving badly. It was working yesterday with the same configuration as now. There seems to have been a change somewhere in the newtwork information for the server.

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
Staff member
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
It is still a little bonkers with the Member Login behaving badly. It was working yesterday with the same configuration as now. There seems to have been a change somewhere in the newtwork information for the server.
You see, that's the problem. You can't count on those darned newts at all. Nasty little critters!:mad:

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
The newts are not as bad as the fire salamanders. Those can do some real harm if they get in your drawers. :D

Whatever it was, it seems to be better.

I did a little work for my church this morning. Maybe the Good Lord had mercy on me.:eek:

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
You have to be careful licking newts. At least one of them excretes tetrodotoxin and one lick leads to total paralysis.