• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

How?

RRPocketWatch

Dec 23, 2009
Country
How do you close your account?

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
The concept of "close" does not apply to the account. The account lives forever. You may ask that all your personal information be removed and an administrator will do that for you.

RRPocketWatch

Dec 23, 2009
Country
Ok was just curious. Seems I can't clear up some bad blood. No sweat I'll just hang low for awhile. Thanks Tom!

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
It depends on what the "bad blood" is about.

You can ask a moderator to edit an old post for you if you feel it is causing on-going problems. Similarly if your username is causing problems, you can have that edited also.

I think it is true that some folks get much more intense about the message board than is healthy for either them or the message board. A little moderation of past disputes is not bad unless it causes even more distress.

Scottie-TX

Deceased
Apr 6, 2004
Mesquite, TX
Country
Region
I won't let ANYone ruin my day. I don't empower them to do that.
Often it takes thick skin.
So don't let one or even two individuals take from you all that you enjoy here.

RRPocketWatch

Dec 23, 2009
Country
Tom & others, I will no longer let the nasty comments and poor judgement of a few affect my decision to stay. I will stay and also will be joining the NAWCC. Thank You all for the responses.;)

Last edited:

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
I am very happy to hear that.:thumb:

It is easy for people to be harsh without real intention when they are using this medium. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracy K
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Steven Thornberry