How to set up so that the most recent reply will shown on top

marylander

Sep 9, 2008
Maryland
Country
Region
Hello,
Can any one show me how to set up so the most recent reply will shown on top of each thread. The old system did that. But this new system always show the recent reply last. One has to go to last page to see the most recent reply. Thank you in advance.
Ming

Dick C

Oct 14, 2009
Country
Hello,
Can any one show me how to set up so the most recent reply will shown on top of each thread. The old system did that. But this new system always show the recent reply last. One has to go to last page to see the most recent reply. Thank you in advance.
Ming
I do not think that it is possible...a number of us have started to ask the same question and the answer appears to be that you can't.

Keep asking...maybe the team will see to making the changes.

marylander

Sep 9, 2008
Maryland
Country
Region
Click on the dot in front of the thread title. That takes you to the last unread post.

Kurt
Thank you Kurt. I did it before I asked. But I want to read the last reply instead of First Unread.
There are many threads that has more than 10 pages which I have never read. But I am only interested in the recent replies. Before switching to this new system, the newer replies were on top.
Ming

Dave Coatsworth

Senior Administrator
Staff member
NAWCC Business
NAWCC Fellow
Sponsor
Feb 11, 2005
Camarillo, CA
www.daveswatchparts.com
Country
Region
Ming,
If you go into a forum, then scroll to the bottom of the list of topics, you'll see a tab in the middle labeled "Thread Display Options". I think this might be what you are looking for.

Dick C

Oct 14, 2009
Country
Ming,
If you go into a forum, then scroll to the bottom of the list of topics, you'll see a tab in the middle labeled "Thread Display Options". I think this might be what you are looking for.
This just allows you to change the order of the THREADS.

She and I among others are looking for a solution which allows you to change the order of the POSTS within a SINGLE THREAD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pamula
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller