• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

How to post pictures to my own gallery.

binman

Nov 16, 2011
Chatham England
Country
Region
How do i do this, as i cannot get the gallery prompt up either,

eskmill

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Deceased
Aug 24, 2000
Region
How do i do this, as i cannot get the gallery prompt up either,
Your request appears to be somewhat cryptic. The implication is that you desire to open a thread showing "Binman's Clocks."

I suppose you could open a new thread "Post your early torsion pendulum clocks here" if that's the unique type of clock that piques your interest but to my knowledge there's already a thread topic "Anniversary, Atmos and other Torsion Pendulum Clocks.

I guess I don't understand your question. Please expand your query.

soaringjoy

Feb 12, 2009
Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia
Country
Region
Binman, you can create an album or a blog via your own User Page (I think).
I'm moving this to MB Problems & Comments, hoping you'll get your answers there.

John Hubby

Senior Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Life Member
Sep 7, 2000
The Woodlands, TX
Country
Region
Binman, I presume you are wanting to create albums of your clock photos. Here's how:

1) Click on your user name in any post you have made to open your user menu, then click on "View Profile".

2) Your profile page will open. follow down the menu on the left side of the page to the "Albums" links. Click on "Add Album".

3) A new page will open where you can provide a title and description for your album. After that, click on "Save Changes".

4) An album page will open, in the upper right corner is a link "Upload Pictures". Click on that and select the photos you want from your computer files or other sources as available. You have the ability to edit and organize them from that page.

You can have multiple albums on different topics, clocks, makers, etc. The index will be in the "Albums" menu on your profile page. Any user can view the albums by clicking on your user name, then on the album they want to see from the index on your profile page.

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
You can also click your username in the top right header of the page to get to your user profile. Clicking on the nearby "Your Settings" page will take you to your private control page.

Here is an album I just posted for Mike Tester. https://mb.nawcc.org/album.php?albumid=549

binman

Nov 16, 2011
Chatham England
Country
Region
Thanks John and Tom for your help, you have answered my Question.

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
I just realized that you can also view the gallery of all albums at mb.nawcc.org/albums.php.

binman

Nov 16, 2011
Chatham England
Country
Region
Done my album still some to add and edit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stademock
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Steven Thornberry