How to find out whether members have a particular part without violating forum rules

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by PaulWeber, Feb 14, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. PaulWeber

PaulWeber Registered User

Feb 10, 2017
    Country Flag:
    I'm new to the forums, and I'm trying to find out if any other members might happen to have a particular movement to sell. But I'm aware of forum rule no. three: no buy/sell offers. So is there an appropriate place on NAWCC.org to make such requests? Thanks for any guidance.

2. MartinM

MartinM Registered User
    Donor

Jun 24, 2011
    Male
    Medical Insurance Systems Analyst
    El Dorado, CA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Re: How to find out whether members have a particular part without violating forum ru

Try here:
    http://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?66256-Clock-Parts-Wanted
    There's no prohibition on part(s) search requests. If you should connect with someone you you can do business with, just take it to Private Message at that point. And... If you are successful, post back to the thread letting everyone know you no longer need the item.