hoarding

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by BILL KAPP, Nov 16, 2002.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. BILL KAPP

BILL KAPP Registered User

Feb 19, 2002
    Retired Law enforcement/Investor
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    hi guys,
    one of my interests is unusual self winding stuff, i notice that most of the stuff on ebay is run of the mill 120 beat western uniony. you know i am going to get it all anyway, as i intend to outlive all of you. why prolong the agony, give up and list it on ebay now.

take care and happy hunting.

bill

bill kapp

2. BILL KAPP

Feb 19, 2002
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    hi guys,
    one of my interests is unusual self winding stuff, i notice that most of the stuff on ebay is run of the mill 120 beat western uniony. you know i am going to get it all anyway, as i intend to outlive all of you. why prolong the agony, give up and list it on ebay now.

take care and happy hunting.

bill

bill kapp

3. Mike306p/Ansoniaman

Mike306p/Ansoniaman Registered User

Jan 12, 2001
    Recently retired Police Officer 40 years
    Colorado Springs, CO.
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    :eek: Bill I'm a newer member myself and I would like to know what was meant by your statement ,if I may be so bold to ask. If you could Explain maybe some of us new guys could assist you in what you are looking for . If in fact we can assist you. Who knows, I have come up with parts for other individuals in my part of the country . PS You can email me if you like .Im just trying to help you,as I have been there myself AND as has been stated the new guys will eventually take over as we learn .I know I am here to help whoever and where I can . Mike 0136966

[This message was edited by mike306p on November 16, 2002 at 19:46.]

4. BILL KAPP

Feb 19, 2002
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    MIKE,
    MY FEEBLE ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. MOST OF US HAVE PLENTY OF CLOCKS AS YOU CAN TELL FROM WORLDMAN'S POST. FURTHERMORE MOST OF US HAVE TONS OF CLOCK STUFF THAT ISN'T QUITE COMPLETE. THE TENDENCY FOR ME AT LEAST , IS TO KEEP IT , HOPING TO EVENTUALLY FIND THE MISSING PIECES. EVENTUALLY THIS INCOMPLETE PILE GETS ENORMOUS. ITS ALL PART OF THE COLLECTING DISEASE.
    TAKE CARE AND HAPPY HUNTING,
    BILL

bill kapp

5. Dick Feldman

Dick Feldman Registered User

Sep 1, 2000
    Colorado, usa
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    So--Bill,
    Are you hoarding the parts I need for my Ansonia gravity clock?
    I need a glass, minute hand and the seconds bit hand.
    Let me know, maybe I have something in my archives that you need. :biggrin:
    Regards,
    Dick Feldman