Help with clock id

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by Tim S, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tim S

Tim S Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 28, 2019
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Please help id this clock. It is two pieces, weights and chains fit thru a hole in top of bottom cabinet. Has a Urgos movement UW 32020 with a B or 8 after that . in bottom center of movement is 96653. Lauris on dial is raised lettering. On back of dial plate is GB or 29 or ?, depending on which way you look. Cannot find any type of mark on cabinet, but has full length hinge and magnetic latches so don't think is too old. Runs but does not chime or strike. Greatly appreciate any help, info

cornerclock1.jpg cornerclock3.jpg cornerclock4.jpg cornerclock5.jpg cornerclock6.jpg cornerclock7.jpg cornerclock8.jpg

2. new2clocks

new2clocks Registered User
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Apr 25, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    #2 new2clocks, May 18, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2020
    Tim,

Isn't this clock the same as the clock you requested identification just a couple of weeks ago?

What A Find...but what is it ?

We now have two requests for the same clock on different threads. This will become confusing.

Perhaps a moderator can merge these threads.

Regards.

JTD likes this.
  3. Tim S

Tim S Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 28, 2019
    Male
    Country Flag:
    why yes, it is. But as you can see, I did not get any what I would call definitive answers in the other thread, so if a moderator wants to merge these, great, anything that might help

4. new2clocks

new2clocks Registered User
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Apr 25, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I understand your point, but it is better to just "bump-up" the older thread or add to the older thread. You will achieve your aim of having the issue back in front of the eyes of everyone, without causing confusion.:)

Regards.

5. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    I've closed this thread and suggest that any discussion continue in the thread linked tp in post # 2 above.