Murday Help to build Harriman "Murday"

Murday2016

NAWCC Member
Oct 18, 2016
Country
Region
Hi everyone, I have recently joined, am fairly new to electric horology and this is my first post so apologies in advance for any mistakes! I'm in the UK and my reason for posting is that I have acquired some parts which I am pretty sure are for building the David Harriman version of the Murday clock and would like some help to complete it. I have the balance wheel, pillars, bearing supports, coils and the motion work and am comfortable with building the balance wheel drive mechanism as its pretty much the same as the John Wilding version and that of Alec Price published in the Clockmaker in the 1990's. However the Harriman version has a different mechanism to the levers, wires and pawls used to drive the count wheel of the motion work of the genuine Murday clock and that of the near copy by Alec Price and I have no-idea what it looks like in the Harriman version so I am hoping that someone in the Electric Horology group has a Harriman Murday and could help me with some photos of the back of the clock to see the mechanism that drives the central count wheel. I have attached some photos of the Motion Work I have to clarify that this is the same as a completed Harriman clock.
IMG_2116.jpg IMG_2117.jpg IMG_2121.jpg IMG_2120.jpg IMG_2119.jpg Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

John