Help request for profile update

Betzel

NAWCC Member
Dec 1, 2010
Country
Region
Greetings dear moderators.

After 10 years of lurking and occasional posting here, it became clear to me that this board really has some top-notch people who have been very helpful to me advancing this hobby I'm addicted to, so I decided to support/donate, and then thought WTH, I'll just become a NAWCC member. So, I joined up 4 days ago. After that, I clicked "display member banner" on my MB profile, but this has not worked --so far. I don't post a lot, but ran a test in the sandbox and that also failed.

How do I get that yellow "member guy" banner to show on my "forum" MB profile? I've asked the NAWCC IT guys (Kevin, actually who has been very helpful) and he suggested syncing passwords and logging out/in, etc. which I've tried, but still no luck. He said you were better at this particular thing than he was, so I'm doing that.

Any ideas?

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
How do I get that yellow "member guy" banner to show on my "forum" MB profile?
Send me via conversation your member number, join date, and paid through date. I will see what I can do.

PatH

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Dec 5, 2014
Texas
Country
Region
Welcome to the NAWCC, Betzel!

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
Synchronizing all the NAWCC information is one of the benefits of our new web site structure. That piece should be finished in the next few weeks.

Thanks for joining.:thumb:

Betzel

NAWCC Member
Dec 1, 2010
Country
Region
Many thanks to Steven for the fix, and to all for the welcome wagon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aikenhudson
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-