I posted on the Clock Repair site regarding the fabric wheel in this clock with broken teeth. (see attach picture) I had a new one 3D printed and it works fine with the clock keeping excellent time and striking well after a complete cleaning and several new bushings. However, I am having no luck with the chime train. It appears to me that everything is assembled correctly and when I manually move the wheels on that side, I do get the hammers chiming as they should. But it won't do it on its own. I'm wondering if the small spring for the chime side is messed up. I didn't open either the strike or chime springs when I cleaned it. I'm attaching some pictures of this works and hoping someone more experienced with this 3-plate works can provide me some suggestions. Thanks much.