help id this little beauty

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by dg23662, Mar 17, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. dg23662

dg23662 Registered User

Jan 26, 2012
    I just picked up this little beauty from an antique mall and I know it is not too old but I was wondering about the year it was made. It is a Zaandam wall clock. I have looked it up on the computer and found that most of the newer ones (70's and 80's) appear to have a Hermle movement installed, and with this not having one it has me wondering what year it was made. There are no marking on movement or case to help. I have started cleaning some of the brass work and it is looking better every day. I also need to but a pendulum which I found at Timesavers.

Attached Files: Download all post attachments