• The online Bulletins and Mart and Highlights are currently unavailable due to a failure of a network piece of equipment. We are working to replace it and have the Online publications available as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Help-Does anyone know what this is?

thegovernor

New User
Dec 13, 2010
I have limited information on this watch, Got this pic from a family member, I have done research online but I am stuck. If anyone has any idea what brand, model this is that would be great. She thinks it's a Swiss but I think she means Swiss movement. It has United States Marines and the logo on the face of the watch. Also, if you notice also running across the face is a pattern that may be an indicator of the make/model.......thx 78599.jpg

Kate N

Jun 13, 2005
Does she have the watch or did she find a picture online and forward it to you? If she found a picture online, perhaps there is more info or at least better pictures on that website.
The writing on the dial is far too indistinct for me to read.

Kate

proto57

Nov 12, 2010
Putnam Valley, NY
Country
Region
thegovernor;514084 said:
It has United States Marines and the logo on the face of the watch. Also, if you notice also running across the face is a pattern...
If you look closely at that pattern, it seems to be a stealth fighter or stealth bomber repeat. I also thought "Delta wing" fighter, then thought "Delta Force", but they are unrelated. But maybe you will find something under "Stealth"... I couldn't. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
car-nut1
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-