Hello friends,,somebody can help me to find this baylor automatic wristwatch model

carlos ortega

Nov 28, 2008
APPRECIATE MUCH FOR ALL FRIENDS FORUM nawcc CAN HELP ME FOR TO FIND OR LET ME KNOW THIS BAYLOR AUTOMATIC WRISTWATCH MODEL,,THE BEZEL/BOX MOVEMENT IS STAINLESS STEEL,,BUT THE FACE/COVER BEZEL IS GOLD SOLID,,,,I JUST MAKE A PURCHASE ON EBAY PAGE A TOOL FOR CAN OPEN,THE BACK CASE AND I CAN LOOK THE MOVEMENT AND CAN POST THE PICTURES,,,THIS WATCH, JUST TAKE /PURCHASE IN MONEY MART PAWN BY $100.00 DOLLARS,BECAUSE LIKE THE STYLE ,,SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME APPRECIATE MUCH YOUR HELP.THANK YOU AGAIN

Attachments

doug sinclair

Aug 27, 2000
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Region
Re: Hello friends,,somebody can help me to find this baylor automatic wristwatch mod

If there is a model name, someone else will have to help you with that. But the movement appears to be an A SCHILD 1361 or a derivative. Minor differences in the appearance of the auto wind rotor should not be taken into consideration in identity. The A SCHILD 1361 movement was very popular for many years, likely during the mid 1950s to early 1960s. The attached image is from Dr. Roland Ranfft's movement archive.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&&2uswk&AS_1361

carlos ortega

Nov 28, 2008
Re: Hello friends,,somebody can help me to find this baylor automatic wristwatch mod

Appreciate much your knowledge ,time and help,on this thread. Is great help for me.happy holidays friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ferkor
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-