Has anybody been able to reach Doug Legge at Just In Time Clock Dials?

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by RAK, Jul 29, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    The Beautiful State of Virginia
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hi All,

Doug's printed clock dials was highly recommended to me a a couple of years ago and I was hoping to contact him but have been unable to. The www.justintimeclockdials.com bounced back to me as not found and his Email address did the same. Has he left the business?

Thank you in advance for your help. Got a clock that needs a nicely done custom paper dial and I don't have the equipment fool with it myself.

Regards,

Bob

2. Dick C

Dick C Registered User

Oct 14, 2009
    Male
    Country Flag:
    I believe that he may be out of business. This has been discussed somewhere on this board; however, I cannot find it.

Here is a link to a Whois database that shows the web page name justintimeclockdials.com is for sale.

3. Jim Hartog

Jim Hartog Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jan 6, 2010
    house husband
    Whitby, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hello Bob,

His eBay listings have a message saying that he is moving from Ontario to British Columbia this summer. He is probably not set up yet out there. He is in his seventies, but I don't think he's done yet.

Jim

4. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    The Beautiful State of Virginia
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Jim and Dick,

Thanks for the quick responses. I hope he contacts the FORUM with his new contact information if he returns to business. He is listed as source for dial printing.

Regards,

Bob