Hanhart stop watch

Discussion in 'European & Other Pocket Watches' started by johnboy, Apr 5, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. johnboy

johnboy Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Apr 15, 2007
    Retired
    Honor, Michigan
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    #1 johnboy, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2017
    A friend of mine has a German Hanhart stop watch that he bought in the early 70's. At the time he thought it was a good stop watch. He wants to know if it has any value and if it is worth having it repaired. I don't know watches - I only repair clocks. Anybody have thoughts on this?
    See attached picture.

2. MartyR

MartyR Super Moderator
    Donor NAWCC Member

Dec 16, 2008
    UK
    Country Flag:
    There will be no discussion here of the value of the watch. Your friend may post details of the watch in the "What is this watch worth" forum for a small fee, and if so he will need to post more photos than the one above, especially one of the movement and another of case marks.

3. River rat

River rat Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Does it have bund with issue marks on the back cover. If so it's German military issue. If it's military check past sells at the MWR forum PX for possible price.