Greiner Precicheck Machine

cuttingedge

Feb 5, 2013
Hi,I came across a section where some years ago you held a manual for a greiner precicheck machine,I am desprate to get my hands on a manual and any other info on this machine.This machine is of a annolog type on the left side of dial is -minus numbers and on right side of dial is + sighn and numbers,I know that the machine is used to pick up beats from a watch thats all I know,

cuttingedge

Feb 5, 2013
Hi,I am from uk England and I own this machine but I to dont have a manual is there any way you could help my problem please,

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
I just bought this machine today and i do have a instruction manual. Though after reading it i still have some questions.

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Hi Chris B, how many pages is the manual?

Chrisb

Hi Kevin W,

The manual will be 11 single sided US 'Letter' sized pages as a full size scan. Reducing the page size may not be advisable as the diagrams may become difficult to read.

Suggest, Google for a PDF copy of AWI's Horological Times of September 1978. This has a 3 page product review of the Precicheck which describes the basic operation of the machine.

Hope this all helps,

Kind Regards,

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Hi Chrisb i checked what i had and its 11 pages as well. I thought there was some missing, but they are all there. Thanks again.

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johntw
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
How to wire a 24 volt secondary for a 12 volt ITR/IBM Master clock system by Toughtool