Gourdin A Mayet Tower Clock

Discussion in 'Tower, Monumental & Street Clocks' started by scootermcrad, Aug 16, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. scootermcrad

scootermcrad Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Mechanical Engineer
    North Carolina
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    A couple years ago, I was in a shop in Atlanta and ran across a very interesting tower clock. At the time, I didn't think too much about the actual purchase of such a large piece (mostly because of the price tag), but thinking back on it and learning more about tower clocks and various time and strike trains I'm realizing what a unique clock it was.

Does anyone have information on the clock company or maker "Gourdin A Mayet"? I have ran across a few pictures online, but not there really doesn't seem to be much information out there.

Now I'm also wondering if said clock is still available. HA!

Thanks for any info!
    Scott

2. scootermcrad

scootermcrad Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Mechanical Engineer
    North Carolina
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Here's some pictures from the shop it was sitting in. Not the greatest pictures, but they show what's going on here. Appears that the set dial is missing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]