FREE!!! Car trunk full of watch/clock stuff

Discussion in 'American Pocket Watches' started by bchaps, May 21, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bchaps

bchaps Registered User

Dec 16, 2001
    Mountain Top, PA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    For ten years I enjoyed your company and advice on NAWCC forums. I was also a member of Chapter 1, enjoying the meets and dinners. But life moves on... In my storage unit i have remaining approximately 50 shoe boxes of watch parts, supplies and some tools. There are also approximately 150 books, Catalogs, and brochures. There are about 6 clocks and movements. I am offering this free to someone in the PA area who is willing to drive to Winfield, Pa 17889. This will fill the entire back of a small SUV. If you are interested, please email me: clockguru@gmail.com thanks. Bill Chappell

Joseph Short and MrRoundel like this.
  2. Marty101

Marty101 Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 28, 2007
    Male
    Retired-bad back but still movin'.
    Niagara Falls,N.Y.
    Country Flag:
    Hey Bill! Very generous of you-what a beautiful thing to do.
    Sure wish I drove! :)

3. bchaps

bchaps Registered User

Dec 16, 2001
    Mountain Top, PA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thanks to Tom at Chapter 142, NJ for helping to clear out my storage unit. Tom filled his Subaru to the roof with free clock and watch stuff!

PatH likes this.
  4. richiec

richiec Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Male
    automotive warranty inspector
    Brick, Ocean, NJ
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hey Bill, thanks for all the stuff(haven't seen it yet), I sent Tom on a mission and was glad he had the time to do it. Thanks for your generosity and patience. Rich Cross, Sec'y, Chapter 142.

PatH and Kevin W. like this.